The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Monday, April 23, 2007

THURSDAY!

Thursday, Torquere Press releases Chaos Magic!!!

I'm so excited, I think I'll interview myself.

JL: You are a fantastic writer. I'm looking forward to reading this novel.

JL: *blushes* You're too kind.

JL: So, tell us a little bit about Chaos Magic.

JL: Well, it's gay erotica, BDSM - heavy on the D&S, lots of B, hot D, and a bit of S&M.

JL: huh?

JL: It has tons of sex, bondage, scenes with deep play, and a 24/7 domination and submission lifestyle.

JL: You had me at Tons of Sex.

JL: *smirks*

JL: So - who is your favorite character?

JL: Ooh! Tough question. I adore Sam, but let's face it, he's a trainwreck. He's lucky that Hector will put up with him. I love Hector too, but he's got some issues. He's not a perfect Master even though he is a God. I'd have to say that Angelena, the Goddess of Traffic, is my favorite of the Gods. If I had to be one of the mortals, I'd be Joey, because he's so much fun, but he's also a really good friend.

JL: What's up with Brett?

JL: *laughs* Yeah. I'm interested to see how readers react to him. My beta readers were evenly split. Some thought he was a huge jerk. The rest wondered why no one ever listened to him.

JL: There seem to be some big issues still between Sam and Hector at the end of the story that weren't quite wrapped up.

JL: That's what sequels are for!

JL: Um. Yeah. You better get on that.

JL: I am.

JL: Well, thanks for your time.

JL: It was lovely talking to you. Stop by any time.

I also answer questions from real people - so feel free to drop me an email at JayLygon @ Yahoo.Com. (Delete the spaces in the email address)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners