The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Work, Work, Work

I've been neglecting this blog lately. Sorry. I've been tied up, and not in a good way.

Well, not in a bad way either. I've been writing. I have a single short Blue
Collar Men story due by the end of the month and it's giving me a rough
time. (and not in a good way...) I do love men who work physical jobs.
The white collar creeps I work with make huge money and are also huge
assholes. On the other end of the spectrum, my car once broke down in
an iffy LA neighborhood, and the people on street couldn't have been
nicer or more helpful. During the Rodney King riots in LA, it took me
seven hours to drive home (18 miles) and a homeless dude offered me
money for the pay phone when I was frantically digging around the
inside of my car in search of change. This was two blocks after some
guy in a BMW jumped out of his car, ran into a drugstore inWestwood,
grabbed a handful of stuff, and ran back out to his car and threw the
stuff in the back seat. Oh yeah, he needed to do some looting. After
all, those BMW payments probably really cut into his Tahiti vacation
fund. Of course, there are good and bad people everywhere, and no one
is a jerk 100% of the time (I have to believe that, or I'd never be able
to be civil to the guys I work with), but give me a blue collar man any
day. Not only do they know how to fix things, but they're also really
good with their hands....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners