The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Had a Good Writer's Weekend

Despite spending about ten hours today doing most of my holiday cooking, I managed to get a lot of my writer's work out of the way too. I submitted a novel to a publisher. I finished writing a short story that will be on Torquere's Advent calender December 9th. I submitted a short holiday traditions story and my Nutmeg Log cookie recipe for Torquere's monthly newsletter. (Yeah, I know everyone would rather have a copy of Sam's sister's infamous 'Fuck Me The Second You Walk In The Door' Spell than my cookie recipe, but she burned the only copy of that spell before I could get my hands on it.)

Aside from that, I worked more on the first chapter of Chaos Magic III. And I updated my submissions spreadsheet. Oh, and I started working on a pitch for an anthology.

I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow so that I can take it easy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners