The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Free Story

If you're not aware, I have a story up on my website. It's been the same one for several months. I meant to change it more frequently, but the story I meant to replace it with is out on submission to Forbidden Fruit and I don't want to take the time to code it if it gets accepted, because I'll have to remove it, and I hate wasting time.

I don't tend to have a backlog of stories. I generally write to calls for submission, and those sell, so I don't have inventory. Since I've been wrapped up in writing the last Chaos Magic novel (and oh, I enjoy this villain - a human this time instead of a God, but he has a few Gods helping him make his dastardly plans reality) I haven't had time to work on shorts.

I do have two stories in inventory. One actually got turned down by an erotic horror magazine for being "too disturbing." I'm wearing that editor's comment as a badge of pride. The other one isn't one of my favorites, and I haven't actively tried to sell it. It's a twist on a kink. When I get some time (hah!) I may sit down and do the HTML coding necessary to post one. So - any requests? Mr. Simmons is the creepy story (not very erotic). Put Them On is the slightly kinky one.

1 Comments:

Blogger dfisher said...

I just wanted to let you know that we reviewed Chaos Magic in the premiere issue of our 'zine, but I couldn't find an e-mail address. I thought you might like to have the link. Summing it up, I can't wait for #2.

http://membradisjecta.com/page10/

8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners