The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Friday, February 01, 2008

Got My Release Date

Torquere Press will be releasing Love Runes on May 14th. (at least that's the plan)

Whoo-hoo!


Sam and Hector's relationship has always been difficult, but Hector decides he's had enough when he finds out that Sam has been paying Eternal Youth to keep him looking, and acting, immature.


This time, we get to see Sam's parent's farm in Oklahoma. My editor on Chaos Magic was from Oklahoma, and she asked me why, of all the places in the world, I had Sam come from there. I lived 2 years in central Oklahoma, not the South Eastern part of the state. We traveled through the South East part though on our way to visit family in Georgia and Florida, and I remember falling in love with it. (Much the way I think of Tennessee - an incredibly beautiful state). Oklahoma was a great place to be a kid, and no one ever has their characters be from there, so I thought I'd show my temporary home state a little love.

BTW - I had a lot of fun writing Sam's sister Linda. If you think Sam is sassy... oh boy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Retaining Wall Contractor Columbia said...

Hi nice readinng your blog

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners