The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love Runes under way

I sent the first edits back for Love Runes this weekend - and then remembered that I forgot to change two things. *sigh* Sorry Michelle.

I was kicking myself for jumping right back into another novel after I finished Love Runes because I wanted to spend more time writing short stories. There are some fantastic calls for submissions out there I'd love to write to. But now I'm so glad that I started working on the third Chaos Magic story while the second one was in edits, because I realized I'd written myself into a bit of a corner for the third book with a problem started in the second book - and Michelle was questioning it in the second book. So I got to go back and fix that mistake. If I'd waited to write the third one, I wouldn't have realized what a big problem it was going to turn out to be. So Yay for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners