The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!!!

I just finished my first draft of Personal Demons. Oh, it needs work. It needs a ton of work. I have whole scenes to take out and new ones to write. Somewhere in the middle of the story, I lost focus and went somewhere that didn't work. I pulled back to the right path near the end, but I have to fix the places that are wrong. At least I know what they are, and I have renewed dedication to what has to be the central conflict in the story.

But for now, I let it sit for a couple weeks before jumping back in.

For the first time, I didn't end the story with a sex scene. Okay, the regular story ends with a sex scene, but there's an epilog set a year later. And oh, I had to get out the tissues. I always feel like an idiot when I cry at my own stories, but if I can't make myself emotional how can I make the readers feel anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners