The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Sorry

I've been neglecting this blog lately. I blame it's step-sister, my Kathleen Bradean blog.

I decided to change the focus of my other blog to the craft of erotic writing, since that was what I blogged about most often. The difference is that I'm throwing questions out to the the erotica writing community and getting their input
instead of just blah, blah, blahing on my own. So far I've had someinteresting answers.

So what's up with Jay?

May is a huge month for me. My novel Love Runes comes out in print and as an e-book, and my fabulous publishers, Torquere Press, are also releasing Chaos Magic in Print. Haunted Hearths (a lesbian ghost stories anthology I'm in) will be released. I have a reading slot at the Saints and Sinners Literary Conference in New Orleans, and I have a reading at A Different Light in West Hollywood toward the end of the month. Oh, and I'll be at BookExpo America for one day too. Whew!

I promise to be better about updates now that I have the other blog running well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners