The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Love Runes excerpt (NSFW)








Love Runes, the sequel to Chaos Magic, is out in print and as an e-book.


If you've read Chaos Magic, you know Sam and Hector already. If you haven't, well, this scene pretty much sums up their D/s relationship. It's Sam's birthday. Sam has a spanking fetish, and Hector loves to indulge him.


***

Hector tugged at my hand until I straddled his thigh. He wrapped an arm around my waist and handed me a wrapped gift. “This might come in handy.”

I tore the paper and let it fall to the braded rug under my feet. Inside the box was a heavy but flexible black leather paddle. The five holes in it would add sting to his blows. Another rush of lust zinged through my groin. “Perfect. Thanks, Papi.”

He took the paddle from me. “Let’s put it to some good use. Over my lap, Boy.”

When I’d settled across his legs, my feet against the far end of the couch and my head near other arm, Hector gave my shoulder an affectionate squeeze. He took his time pushing down the waistband of my jeans to bare my ass. That ritual always turned me on. I wanted to be naked so that I could hump against his leg while I was being spanked, but he left me trapped inside my jeans. It was uncomfortable, so I squirmed. Hector put his hand on the small of my back until I stopped. He was in control and I just had to deal with it.

“Now, how old are you again?” Hector asked.

I mumbled into the couch cushion, “Twenty-six.”

“Really?” He forced me to turn my head to the side and look up at him. “Really?”

I nodded. His eyebrows furrowed. He was probably trying to figure out why he was still with me if I was that old. Not that he was a chicken hawk. The guys he eyed were usually older. Still, he picked me to be his boy, and I looked like a boy.

“Baby, one of these days, you have to show me the picture you keep in a closet, because I swear you haven’t aged a day since I met you. I don’t think you’ve aged a day since you graduated from high school.”

I turned my face to the couch. Panic shot through me. He knew how old I really was. Would that turn him off? Was that reference to Dorian Grey just a quip, or did he suspect that I used God powers to stay young? And would he be relieved that I’d never allow myself to grow up, or would he be pissed off that I kept it a secret?

His hand slid over both buttocks and then he used his fingernails until my skin tingled. I let the tension ooze out of my muscles. When he felt that I was ready, he told me, “Keep count.”

The paddled whacked against my ass. “One,” I said.

He waited for the sting to fade before striking my butt again.

“Two.”

He touched my warming skin and scraped it again with his fingernails. It would be a long, leisurely spanking. Content, I relaxed. He raised the paddle.

By the time I grunted, “Sixteen,” my ass was plenty sore, but I suddenly wished I was thirty years old, or even fifty, so that he’d keep spanking forever. We were both hard. His cock jabbed my stomach. “Seventeen!” I yelped. He’d smacked me at my most sensitive spot, right at the top of my thighs. Hot tears slid down my nose, dropped on the couch, and spread. My back arched as I raised my butt for him.

“Your ass is getting pink,” Hector murmured. “Harder?” he asked.

I nodded. Until I was sobbing, it wasn’t a real spanking. Tears were a release for me and he loved it when they streamed down my face. He raised his hand high and hit my butt with the full force of his swing, but it was the last second flick of his wrist that made it sting so bad.

“Eighteen.” I gritted my teeth. “Nineteen.” When the next blow landed on my aching butt, I was supposed to say, “Twenty,” but I thrashed and tried to shove my hand down my pants to relieve the pressure on my cock. Hector yanked my hand away, pushed me back down and landed a harsh blow across my buttocks that made me scream. I fought to rise off his lap, but he held me in place. “It hurts,” I moaned.

His hand slid in soothing circles over my burning butt. “Poor Baby. You’re already sore.” I nodded and sniffled. When I glanced over my shoulder at him, he put a thumb to the fat tear that rolled down my cheek and wiped it away. Then he put his hand back on my aching bottom. “Your skin is almost too hot to touch already, and the blows are only going to get harder.” He slowly goosed me. “Do you want me to stop?”

“No!” I howled. How could he even think of stopping?

Hector chuckled. “I didn’t think so. Give me the count.”

“Nineteen,” I said.

He chuckled. “No, that was twenty, little boy. And just for that, we’re skipping twenty-one.”

I rose off him so that I could look him in the face. Doing the big innocent blue eyes thing, I said, “Honest, Papi. I lost count. I wasn’t cheating.”

“Sure you weren’t, pain slut. Now get back into position.”

Again, I tried to get my hand down my pants for a quick adjustment to my cock, but he gave me a stern look and patted his thigh. I grumbled but flopped back down over his lap. He wasn’t kidding when he said the blows would get harder. I had to suck in a breath and let it out slowly before I could speak.

“Twenty-two.” My voice was so meek that he caressed my hair.

It seemed like forever passed. The only sound was Hector breathing heavily and my pulse pounding. Sharp throbs passed through my butt, and my cock seemed to ache in time with it. Every muscle in my body was rigid. Slowly, I released my resistance and unclenched my butt muscles.

“That’s my good Boy,” Hector said just before the twenty-third blow landed. The sharp retort of the paddle landing on my butt rang through the room. That one was going to leave a bruise. Then he raised the paddle again and made me howl.

The last two blows stung so bad that I couldn’t give him the count. A loud sob pushed out of me. He stroked my back.

“Can you stand up?” he finally asked.

I didn’t want to, but I nodded and rose off his lap. My dick strained at my jeans as I stood before him. Sweat made my clothes stick to my skin. Jagged breaths shook my shoulders. I let my tears drip off my chin.

Hector got off the couch and circled me. He hugged me from behind and ground against my butt until I clenched my teeth. His lips pressed to my neck just under my ear as he mumbled, “Sweet Baby,” and “Sexy Baby.” I heard his zipper go down and felt his cockhead rub against my raw butt. It hurt, but I held still for him.

“You’re so hot.” Hector exhaled the words. I didn’t know if he meant me or my butt. He gripped my ass cheeks with firm hands and parted them so that his cock could bump against my hole. Slut that I was, I tried to spread wider for him. He let go of my ass cheeks but kept his cock shoved between them. His hand slid down the front of my jeans to free my dick, but then rested in a loose grip right at the tip of the head. If I thrust forward into his hands, his cock wouldn’t be pressed against my hole. If I tried to impale myself on his cock, I’d slip out of grip he had on my cock. There was no good choice. Every movement meant I lost contact somewhere.

Hector kept me like that for an eternity and a half. He changed positions just enough to keep me from getting used to the sensations. The kisses along my neck continued, as did the mumbled words of love and praise as I subtly rocked my hips forward and back. I finally decided that I wanted to be fucked more than I wanted him to stroke my cock, so I shoved back against him. He gripped my hard-on and yanked me forward while backing off the pressure on my hole. So I thrust into his hand. He let go of my cock. Lesson learned. I had to hold still and let him tease me forever as my balls ached for release. He bumped his cock against my hole and took a light hold on my dick again. Every little shift of his gave me a fleeting moment of pleasure, but then it was gone. Frustration made me whimper.

“I love to watch you suffer, Baby,” Hector said before he bit my shoulder.

I felt something cool press into my hand. At first I ignored it, but Hector said, “Take your bike for a ride.”

“But...” My balls were going to explode if I didn’t get to come soon.

“When I want you to come home, I’ll call for you,” Hector said. That meant he’d use his God powers to heat up his brand on my ass. Any time I felt it burn, I was to come to him immediately. “I’ll be here when you get back, and we’ll finish what we started. Now go ride your new toy.” Hector backed away from me.

I wanted to stay, but I wanted to go. It was another one of his perfect tortures. Trapped between pleasures, I wasn’t sure what to do. Then I decided that the sooner I left on my ride, the sooner he’d summon me home, so I headed for the back door.

Hector grabbed my elbow. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” Not understanding, I blinked. He patted my head. “How about pulling your pants up? And putting on proper riding boots? And gloves?” he shouted as I ran for the bedroom to get dressed.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners