The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yikes!

Staring down the end of the year, I'm trying to get everything in order before all hell breaks loose in January at my day job. I got my Ophir story submitted, so that's good. But I expected my edits on Personal Demons about 6 weeks ago and didn't get them. Since my publishers went out of the country for three weeks and left my editor in charge of the shop, I understood why those three weeks went by. Then I got distracted. But once again, the calender reminded me that tick, tick, tick, so I dropped an e-mail to my editor. She's swamped. I understand that completely. As long as she understands when January hits that I'm going to have to choose between sleeping and working on the edits, because even my weekends and nights are tied up. She verified that we have a March release date still. Yikes! So she either has great confidence that the draft I submitted is clean (oh dear) or that we can soldier through this before the release date.

So I guess the good news is that Personal Demons will be out in March, no matter what. The bad news is, it's going to be a head-first slide into home plate to get it in under the wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners