The Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Kaigou

Rainbow Reviews - Personal Demons

Rainbow Reviews - Love Runes

Rainbow Reviews - Chaos Magic

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Flogger

Rainbow Reviews - Toy Box Kitchen Sink

TwoLips Reviews

 



 

Toy Boxes: Floggers

Inside Him

 

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Toy Box: Latex

I'm been quite busy lately, as you can see from my flurry of releases. Today, it's Toy Box: Liquid Latex.

Your intrepid writer, having only heard of the stuff, bought some to experiment with before writing the story. I was surprised that 1) it didn't pull the hair off my arm when I took it off (probably due to the prep lotion I used), 2) that it was so thin, both in the jar and on me, and 3) that it takes a lot of artistic talent to paint a design with it. A lot. Like much more than I have, or my enthusiastic assistant. But we had fun!



And in other news, my next Bonded short story, Twice Blest (that's not a typo. If you read the Quality of Mercy soliloquy, that's how it's spelled) was just accepted. No release date yet. In Twice Blest, you find out how Jamie ended up living (well, not exactly living, since he's a vampire. but undeading sounds weird) with Brandr and Kyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Helen Madden

M. Christian

Amanda Earl

Trebor Healey

Greg Herren

Keziah Hill

DL King

Nobody Passes

Jolie du Pre

Remittance Girl

Lisabet Sarai

D. Travers Scott

Sage Vivant

 

Torquere Press

Erotica Revealed

Erotica Readers and Writers Association

Erotic Authors Association

EPIC

Clean Sheets

Lambda Literary

BiWriters

QueerWriters

DoorQ

Kathleen Bradean

Saints and Sinners